Data protection regulations for customers und suppliers
It applies to all personal data that you provide to us or that is obtained from such data.
- RESPONSIBLE BODY IN THE SENSE OF DATA PROTECTION LAW
Tel. +49(0) 7472 / 93 790 0
- Contact details of the data protection officer
Herr Egor Grin
D-78658 Zimmern o.R.
- Categories of personal data we collect
- Contact information such as your full name, business address belonging to you, telephone number, mobile number, fax number and email address;
- Payment information, such as any data required to process payments and prevent fraud, including credit or debit card numbers, any security codes and other billing information;
- Data that is legally required for compliance purposes, such as litigation information that may be relevant for antitrust purposes, for example:
- Usage data when you visit our websites, such as the browser you use, the device and operating system you use, the time you spend on our website, the date and time of your visit, the location of access, the language, the use of website features, the search terms you may have entered, the frequency with which you access our websites, your most recent visits, the website from which you arrived at our websites, for example by clicking on Google Ads banners, and the website you visit from our websites, whether by clicking on links on our websites or by entering a domain directly into the input field of the same tab (or window) of your browser in which you opened our websites.
The provision of contact information, payment details and data for compliance purposes is necessary for the conclusion of a contract. If we do not receive the personal data from you, we may not be able to enter into a contract with you or fulfil our contractual obligations to you at all or in full. Usage data is not required for the conclusion of a contract. However, if they are not provided to us, we may not be able to provide all the features of our website.
- Purposes of the processing and legal bases
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- planning, executing, controlling and managing your contractual relationship with us, for example by executing transactions and orders for products or services, processing payment transactions, performing accounting, auditing, billing and debt collection activities, arranging shipments and deliveries, facilitating repairs and providing support services or providing other services at your instigation (Art. 6 No. 1 lit. b DSGVO);
- ensuring compliance with legal obligations (such as accounting obligations), compliance checks or record-keeping obligations (for example, under competition laws, export laws, trade sanctions and embargo laws or the prevention of economic crime or money laundering); this may involve us matching your contact details or other information you provide against applicable lists of sanctioned parties and contacting you to confirm your identity if there is a possible match in that matching, or recording an interaction with you that may be relevant for antitrust purposes (Art. 6 No. 1 lit. b or c DSGVO);
- contacting you within an existing business relationship, where legally permissible, to inform you about products or services of ours that are similar or related to products and services you have already purchased or used within that business relationship (usually based on Art. 6 No. 1 lit. f DSGVO; if you have given us consent to do so, based on Art. 6 No. 1 lit. a DSGVO);
- the settlement of disputes, the enforcement of our contractual agreements and the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (Art. 6 No. 1 lit. b DSGVO);
- ensuring compliance with legal obligations, for example the retention of sales records for tax purposes or the sending of notices and other disclosures required by law (Art. 6 No. 1 lit. c DSGVO); or
- the usage data to optimise our website and our online offer, as well as the (direct) marketing of our own products and services on the basis of our legitimate interest in being able to offer a functioning website that meets the needs of our users (Art. 6 No. lit. f DSGVO).
We will not use your personal data to make automated decisions concerning you or to carry out profiling.
In relation to direct marketing (for example, by email), we will only transfer your personal data if you have consented to such processing, insofar as this is required by law.
- Recipients of personal data
- We use processors to process personal data for the aforementioned purposes, who process the personal data on our behalf. We always retain control over the respective personal data and remain the data controller.
- Cookies are used to enable a statistical analysis of the use of this website by its visitors and the display of usage-related content. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the Internet browser on the user's terminal device. We always retain control over the respective personal data and remain the data controller. The processor does not use the data in any other way, combine it with other data or pass it on to third parties.
- In individual cases, we transmit payment details to banks in order to process payments.
- In individual cases, we may share personal data with our international representative offices at your request. Unless there is an adequacy decision by the European Commission for the respective third country outside the European Economic Area, this is done on the basis of Art. 49 No. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
- We transmit personal data in individual cases to courts, law enforcement agencies, supervisory authorities, tax advisors and lawyers, insofar as this is legally permissible or required.
- Duration of storage
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the provision of the Services, the sale of our products or the transmission of information that you have requested from us, and for the management of the business relationship with you.
In addition, we are required by applicable law to retain certain personal data for periods specified by law (such as in relation to business transactions).
Your personal data will be deleted immediately when it is no longer required for the purposes mentioned above.
- Your rights
- The right of access to your personal data: this allows you to obtain a copy of the personal data we process about you and to check whether we are processing it lawfully;
- The right to rectify the personal data we process about you: this allows you to have incomplete or inaccurate data corrected;
- The right to erasure of your personal data: this allows you to request that we erase or remove personal data where we have no further reason to continue processing it. You also have the right to request us to erase or remove your personal data after exercising your right to object;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data where the processing is based on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and there are grounds arising from your particular situation for objecting to the processing on said basis. In particular, you have the right to object if we process your data for direct marketing purposes (e.g. by sending you advertising by post);
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information: this allows you to request that the processing of your personal information be suspended, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the basis for processing; and
- In certain circumstances, the right to transfer your personal information to another data controller.
If you have given us your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent until you withdraw it.
You have the right to complain to a competent supervisory authority at any time.